About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
International Human Rights Clinic (IHRC)
- INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS CLINIC (IHRC)
- ABOUT THE CLINIC
- WHO WE ARE
- PROJECTS AND CASES
- PARTNER WITH US
- INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- OVERSEAS TRAVEL INFORMATION
- CONTRIBUTE AND FIGHT ON FOR JUSTICE
- CONTACT US
USC International Human Rights Clinic
USC Gould School of Law
699 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0071
Unsolicited e-mails and information sent to the USC Gould School of Law International Human Rights Clinic will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others, and do not create an attorney-client relationship with the IHRC.
Do not include any confidential information in your message. If you are an existing or former client or partner of the IHRC, please do not use this web page to communicate with us.
Please note that our attorneys and law students do not seek to practice law in any jurisdiction in which they are not properly authorized to do so.
If you are seeking legal representation, please note the following information:
- The IHRC provides assistance to a limited number of persons and organizations each year.
- We will review your e-mail. However, due to the large number of requests for assistance, we are unable to respond individually to all requests.
- We will contact you if it appears your case or project falls within a practice area of the IHRC, and if we have sufficient resources to consider a new client or partner at the present time.
- If we do not contact you within one week, this means that we are not in a position to provide you with legal assistance.
For assistance finding a lawyer, you may contact the following organizations:
- State Bar of California - Lawyer Referral Services
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - options include LACBA Lawyer Referral and Information Service and the LA County Bar's Immigration Legal Assistance Project.
- Immigration Lawyer Referral Service of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles - (800) 399-4529
- Neighborhood Legal Services - (800) 433-6251
A Memorable 2017
December 20, 2017
With 2018 approaching, we look back at our exceptional year
Ready for Whatever Comes His Way
December 18, 2017
Top music lawyer Jason Karlov (JD 1995) takes holistic approach representing iconic talent
Largest Named Scholarship Established by a Law Firm at USC Gould
December 15, 2017
Generous $500,000 gift honors Phillip R. Nicholson (JD 1961)