About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Projects and Cases
International Human Rights Clinic (IHRC)
- INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS CLINIC (IHRC)
- ABOUT THE CLINIC
- WHO WE ARE
- PROJECTS AND CASES
- PARTNER WITH US
- INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- OVERSEAS TRAVEL INFORMATION
- CONTRIBUTE AND FIGHT ON FOR JUSTICE
- CONTACT US
- Human Trafficking and Domestic Violence Client Representation: U-Visa and T-Visa cases with the Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking (2012-present)
- CA Supreme Court: Amicus Curiae Brief with USC Gould's Post Conviction Justice Project in People vs. Moffett and People vs. Gutierrez, challenging CA Juvenile Life Without Parole Sentencing under International Human Rights Law (Spring 2013)
- International Criminal Tribunals:
- International Criminal Court (Fall 2013 to present)
- The Prosecutor v. Ngudjolo
- Victims Participation and Reparations Section
- Case 001: Kaing Guek Eav alias Duch
- Case 002: Nuon Chea et al.
- The Prosecutor v. Bizimungu et al.
- The Prosecutor v. Karemera & Ngirumpatse
- The Prosecutor v. Nizeyimana
- The Prosecutor v. Ayyash et al.
- 2011 Casebook Index Project
A Memorable 2017
December 20, 2017
With 2018 approaching, we look back at our exceptional year
Ready for Whatever Comes His Way
December 18, 2017
Top music lawyer Jason Karlov (JD 1995) takes holistic approach representing iconic talent
Largest Named Scholarship Established by a Law Firm at USC Gould
December 15, 2017
Generous $500,000 gift honors Phillip R. Nicholson (JD 1961)