Gale’s Making of Modern Law (MOML) series has collections of digitized primary and secondary source content published between 1600-1970 (most prior to 1926) in the United States, Britain, and continental Europe. The law library subscribes to the following collections:
• Legal Treatises, 1800-1926 - Important U.S. and British legal treatises published between 1800-1926.
• Primary Sources, 1620-1970 - Records of the American colonies, state constitutional conventions, state codes, city charters and more, 1620-1970.
• Trials, 1600-1926 - Titles describing trials published between 1600-1926.
• Foreign, Comparative, and International Law, 1600-1926 – Important works on international law, foreign law, and comparative law published between 1600-1926 in English and continental European languages.
• Foreign Primary Sources, 1600-1970 - Statutes and codes from jurisdictions throughout the world.