About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Working Paper Series
Center for Law and Social Science (CLASS)
- CENTER FOR LAW AND SOCIAL SCIENCE (CLASS)
- CLASS WORKSHOPS
- CLEO WORKSHOPS
- WORKING PAPER SERIES
- MAILING LIST
2003 CLEO Working Paper Series
- C03-2 Timur Kuran and Edward J. McCaffery, Expanding Discrimination Research: Beyond Ethnicity and to the Web.
- C03-3 Anthony M. Marino and Ján Zábojník, Merger, Ease of Entry, and Entry Deterrence in a Dynamic Model.
- C03-4 Thomas W. Gilligan, Lemons and Leases in the Used Business Aircraft Market.
- C03-5 Thomas W. Gilligan, A Signal Jamming Theory of Resale Price Maintenance.
- C03-6 Stephen J. Choi and A.C. Pritchard, Behavioral Economics and the SEC.
- C03-7 Jennifer Arlen and Eric Talley, Unregulable Defenses and the Perils of Shareholder Choice.
- C03-8 Seth Seabury and Eric Talley, Private Information, Self-Serving Biases, and Optimal Settlement Mechanisms: Theory and Evidence.
- C03-9 Hyungsik Roger Moon and Benoit Perron, Testing for a Unit Root in Panels with Dynamic Factors.
- C03-10 Hyungsik Roger Moon and Benoit Perron, Appendix: Omitted Proofs of "Testing for a Unit Root in Panels with Dynamic Factors."
- C03-11 Oguzhan Ozbas, Integration, Organizational Processes and Allocation of Resources.
- C03-12 Yong Kim, Outside Ownership as a Factor Input.
- C03-13 Jennifer Arlen and William Bentley MacLeod, Torts, Expertise and Authority: Liability of Physicians and Managed Care Organizations.
- C03-14 Timur Kuran, The Logic of Financial Westernization in the Middle East.
- C03-15 Hyungsik Roger Moon, Maximum Score Estimation of a Nonstationary Binary Choice Model.
- C03-16 W. Bentley MacLeod, Planning Costs and the Theory of Learning by Doing.
- C03-17 Hyungsik Roger Moon, Benoit Perron and Peter C.B. Phillips, Incidental Trends and the Power of Panel Unit Root Tests.
- C03-18 Gouda Abdel-Khalek, Bad Policies or Systemic Dysfunction? The Perils of Financial Globalization: A South View.
- C03-19 Dan Simon, Daniel C. Krawczyk, Keith J. Holyoak, Construction of Preferences by Constraint Satisfaction (PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE, 15(5), 331 (2004)).
- C03-20 Dan Simon, Chadwick J. Snow, Stephen J. Read, The Redux of Cognitive Consistency Theories: Evidence Judgments by Constraint Satisfaction.
- C03-21 Jennifer Arlen and W. Bentley MacLeod, Malpractice Liability for Physicians and Managed Care Organizations.
- C03-22 Abel Cadenillas, Jaksa Cvitanic, and Fernando Zapatero, Dynamic Principal-Agent Problems with Perfect Information.
- C03-23 Edward J. McCaffery and Jonathan Baron, Heuristics and Biases in Thinking about Tax.
- C03-24 Timur Kuran, Why the Middle East is Economically Underdeveloped: Historical Mechanisms of Institutional Stagnation.
- C03-25 Ken Hendricks, Robert Porter, and Guofu Tan, Bidding Rings and the Winner's Curse: The Case of Federal Offshore Oil and Gas Lease Auctions.
- C03-26 Guofu Tan and Okan Yilankaya, Equilibria in Second Price Auctions with Participation Costs.
- C03-27 Marcel Boyer and Donatella Porrini, Modeling the Choice Between Regulation and Liability in Terms of Social Welfare.
Judge Rupa Goswami joined students, faculty, alumni, staff in offering congrats
LA County Supervisor Sheila Keuhl and Karen Wong (JD 1986) among speakers
2021 awards honor students, faculty, staff
April 21, 2021
USC Gould School of Law community members honored for outstanding efforts