About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Working Paper Series
USC Gould School of Law
- CENTER FOR LAW AND SOCIAL SCIENCE (CLASS)
- CLASS WORKSHOPS
- CLEO WORKSHOPS
- WORKING PAPER SERIES
- MAILING LIST
2007 CLEO Working Paper Series
- C07-1 Gillian K. Hadfield, Private Harmonization of Legal Regimes: The Role of Multi-jurisdictional Law Firms and the Diffusion of Legal Human Capital.
- C07-2 Richard A. Easterlin and Onnicha Sawangfa, Happiness and Domain Satisfaction: Theory and Evidence.
- C07-3 Gillian K. Hadfield, The Quality of Law: Judicial Incentives, Legal Human Capital and the Evolution of Law.
- C07-4 Daniel Klerman, Jurisdictional Competition and the Evolution of the Common Law.
- C07-5 Daniel Klerman and Paul G. Mahoney, Legal Origin?
- C07-6 Daria Roithmayr, Racial Cartels.
- C07-7 Richard A. Easterlin and Laura Angelescu, Modern Economic Growth and Quality of Life: Cross Sectional and Time Series Evidence.
- C07-8 Gillian K. Hadfield, The Levers of Legal Design: Institutional Determinants of the Quality of Law.
- C07-9 Ehud Kamar, Pinar Karaca-Mandic and Eric Talley, Sarbanes-Oxley's Effects on Small Firms: What is the Evidence?
- C07-10 Jonathan M. Barnett, Certification Drag: The Opinion Puzzle and Other Transactional Curiosities (forthcoming in33 J. of Corporation Law (2007)).
- C07-11 Elizabeth Garrett, Framework Legislation and Federalism (forthcoming in Notre Dame L. Rev.).
- C07-12 Edward McCaffery, Where's the Sex in Fiscal Sociology? Taxation and Gender in Comparative Perspective.
- C07-13 Ran Duchin, John G. Matsusaka, and Oguzhan Ozbas, When Are Outside Directors Effective?
- C07-14 Elizabeth Garrett and Mathew D. McCubbins, When Voters Make Laws: How Direct Democracy is Shaping American Cities.
Her dream job
July 25, 2021
Background as prosecutor informs Prof. Marcela Prieto’s scholarship and teaching
Service is in her DNA
July 25, 2021
Aulana Peters (JD 1973) continues to open the way for the next generation
USC Gould to offer two new minors this fall
July 8, 2021
Law and Social Justice, Law and Migration Studies respond to student interest in current issues