About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
USC Gould School of Law
- CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE)
- + INSTITUTE ON ENTERTAINMENT LAW AND BUSINESS
- + TRUST AND ESTATE CONFERENCE
- + INSTITUTE FOR CORPORATE COUNSEL
- + TAX INSTITUTE
- + REAL ESTATE LAW AND BUSINESS FORUM
- + INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INSTITUTE
2023 Intellectual Property Institute
March 2, 2023
Hybrid Format (In-Person & Virtual)
- $599 Standard In-Person Registration (Early Bird), Last day to purchase: Feburary 21, 2023
$699 Standard In-Person Regisration, Starting Feburary 22, 2023
- $499 Groups of 3 or More In-Person Registration
- $450 In-House Counsel In-Person Registration
- $329 Government Employee In-Person Registration
- $349 Recent Law School Graduate In-Person Registration (2018-2022)
- $299 Full-Time Law Student In-Person Registration*
Note: There are a limited amount of regsistrations reserved for USC Gould Law Students to join the Institute free of charge. Please contact the G&IP Office (LLM/MSL) or Student Services (JD) for more information.
Virtual Registration/Videos On-Demand
In-person registration includes access to videos on-demand, do not purchase videos on-demand.
- $649 Virtual Standard Registration (Early Bird), Last day to purchase: Feburary 21, 2023 $749 Standard Virtual Regisration, Starting Feburary 22, 2023
- $549 Groups of 3 or More Virtual Registration
- $500 In-House Counsel Virtual Registration
- $379 Government Employee Virtual Registration
- $399 Recent Law School Graduate Virtual Registration (2018-2022)
- $349 Full-Time Law Student Virtual Registration*
MCLE credit is available for watching the Videos On Demand. CPE credit is NOT current available for watching Videos On Demand and is only available to those that watched and participated in the live broadcasts.
All registrations and purchases are final and non-refundable.
Please contact the USC Gould Continuing Legal Education office at CLE@law.usc.edu with any questions.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Follow us at: @uscgouldcle/
Back to Gould
October 4, 2022
University Professor Lee Epstein returns to USC bringing scholarship in political science, judicial behavior
Inspired to serve
September 28, 2022
Deepika Sharma launches Housing Law and Policy Clinic with expertise, passion for community lawyering, housing justice
Q&A with Kelsey McGregor (JD 2015)
September 27, 2022
Kelsey McGregor, counsel at WilmerHale, is working for six months as a senior supervising attorney for USC Gould's IHRC