About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Six law schools partner on digital discussion series to engage prospective students
USC Gould School of Law
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- LAW, RACE AND EQUITY
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- CONSUMER INFORMATION (ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES)
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- Aug. 27 at 5 p.m. ET – The Discovery Phase: Why law school, and why now?
- Sept. 16 at 5 p.m. ET – Summary Judgment: The application process demystified
- Oct. 8 at 5 p.m. ET –Extracting Evidence: Explaining the practice of law
- Oct. 21 at 3 p.m. ET – Electronic Discovery: A look at the classroom experience
- Nov. 10 at 5 p.m. ET – Diversifying the legal profession
- Jan. 14 at 5 p.m. ET – Cross-Examination: I’m a Dean at a Law School – Ask Me Anything (AMA)
- USC Gould School of Law: https://gould.usc.edu/academics/degrees/jd/
- Albany Law School: https://www.albanylaw.edu/
- Columbia Law School: law.columbia.edu/admissions/jd
- University of Colorado Law School: https://www.colorado.edu/law/
- University of Georgia School of Law: law.uga.edu
- University of Oregon School of Law: https://law.uoregon.edu/
Contact: Leslie Ridgeway, firstname.lastname@example.org
Her dream job
July 25, 2021
Background as prosecutor informs Prof. Marcela Prieto’s scholarship and teaching
Service is in her DNA
July 25, 2021
Aulana Peters (JD 1973) continues to open the way for the next generation
USC Gould to offer two new minors this fall
July 8, 2021
Law and Social Justice, Law and Migration Studies respond to student interest in current issues