About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Check Application Status
USC Gould School of Law
- APPLY NOW
- CHECK APPLICATION STATUS
- TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- HOUSING INFORMATION
- CLASS PROFILE
- VISIT USC GOULD
To check on the status of your application, follow the appropriate link below:
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Two-Year LLM
- Master of Comparative Law (MCL)
- Master of Studies in Law (MSL) - Online
- LLM in Alternative Dispute Resolution (LLM in ADR)
- Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR)
- LLM in International Business and Economic Law
- LLM in Privacy Law and Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- Summer Law and English (SLE)
- Standalone Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Certificate
Professor Emily Ryo moderates panel with activists and leaders Connie Chung Joe, Russell Jeung
Graduates pursuing public sector careers encouraged to look into qualifications