About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
USC Gould School of Law
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- LAW, RACE AND EQUITY
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- CONSUMER INFORMATION (ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES)
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
699 Exposition Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90089-0071
email@example.com | (213) 740-6473
- Andrew T. Guzman: Dean and Carl Mason Franklin Chair in Law, and Professor of Law and Political Science
- Alexander Capron: University Professor, Vice Dean for Faculty and Academic Affairs, Scott H. Bice Chair in Healthcare Law, Policy and Ethics, Professor of Law and Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, Co-Director, Pacific Center for Health Policy and Ethics
- Elizabeth Carroll: Vice Dean for Curriculum, Professor of Lawyering Skills, and Director of Legal Writing and Advocacy Program
- Donald Scotten: Vice Dean for Administration and Professor of the Practice of Law
- Amy Cheung: Senior Administrative Officer
- Robin Maness: Associate Dean of Development, Alumni Relations and Continuing Legal Education
- Margaret Kean: Assistant Dean of Development
- Edward (Ned) Anthony: Senior Director of Development
- Nicole Stark: Director of Alumni Relations
- Allison Edinger: Director of Annual Giving
- Stephanie Lertzman: Director of Development
- Katy Schlesinger: Director of Development
- Chloe Reid: Director of Special Projects for Development
- Laura Riley: Director of Experiential Learning and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
Over 150 law deans join effort.
USC Gould students selected for public interest law fellowships
January 6, 2021
Fellowships help four students advance their careers
Trading golf for the bench
January 6, 2021
Judge Charles F. Forbes skips retirement for new career