About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
USC Gould School of Law
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- LAW, RACE AND EQUITY
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- CONSUMER INFORMATION (ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES)
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
699 Exposition Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90089-0071
firstname.lastname@example.org | (213) 740-6473
- Andrew T. Guzman: Dean and Carl Mason Franklin Chair in Law, and Professor of Law and Political Science
- Franita Tolson: Vice Dean for Faculty and Academic Affairs, and Professor of Law
- Elizabeth Carroll: Vice Dean for Curriculum, Professor of Lawyering Skills, and Director of Legal Writing and Advocacy Program
- Donald Scotten: Vice Dean for Administration and Professor of the Practice of Law
- Amy Cheung: Chief of Staff
- Robin Maness: Associate Dean of Development, Alumni Relations and Continuing Legal Education
- Margaret Kean: Assistant Dean of Development
- Edward (Ned) Anthony: Senior Director of Development
- Nicole Stark: Director of Alumni Relations
- Allison Edinger: Director of Annual Giving
- Stephanie Lertzman: Director of Development
- Katy Schlesinger: Director of Development
- Chloe Reid: Director of Special Projects for Development
Gould Alumni Spotlight: Albert C. Lum, LLB 1965
Professor testifies on court transparency before the U.S. Senate Committee
A long journey to good works
May 10, 2022
Alex Tron named winner of Irmas Fellowship