About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
USC Gould School of Law
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- LAW, RACE AND EQUITY
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- CONSUMER INFORMATION (ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES)
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
699 Exposition Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90089-0071
firstname.lastname@example.org | (213) 821-1239
- Mira Dalpe: Director of Academic Operations
email@example.com | (213) 740-6473
- Franita Tolson: Interim Dean and George T. and Harriet E. Pfleger Chair in Law
- Thomas Lyon: Vice Dean for Faculty and Academic Affairs, and Judge Edward J. and Ruey L. Guirado Chair in Law and Psychology
- Elizabeth Carroll: Vice Dean for Curriculum, Professor of Lawyering Skills, and Director of Legal Writing and Advocacy Program
- Donald Scotten: Vice Dean for Administration and Professor of the Practice of Law
- For general inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Maness: Associate Dean of Development, Alumni Relations and Continuing Legal Education
- Margaret Kean: Assistant Dean of Development
- Edward (Ned) Anthony: Senior Director of Development
- Nicole Stark: Director of Alumni Relations
- Allison Edinger: Director of Annual Giving
- Stephanie Lertzman: Director of Development
- Chloe Reid: Director of Special Projects for Development
- Nickey Woods: Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and Dean of Students for the JD Program
- Malissa Barnwell-Scott: Director, DEI and the C. David Molina First Generation Professionals Program
A lifelong love of storytelling
September 18, 2023
USC Gould welcomes JD class that raises standards of achievement
September 18, 2023
New 1L class is the most academically accomplished on record at the law school
Facing the tragedy of war
September 13, 2023
Professor Marcela Prieto’s new book, “The Morality of the Laws of War,” argues for strengthening international law to el...