About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Alumni and Giving
- ALUMNI AND GIVING
- ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- LAW LEADERSHIP SOCIETY
- + ALUMNI EVENTS
- CLASS NOTES
- GIVING TO USC GOULD
- PLANNED GIVING
- CLASS GIFT CAMPAIGN
- + LAW FIRM CHALLENGE
- CONTACT US
USC Gould Entertainment Law and Business Institute
Saturday, October 17
In the heart of Los Angeles, the world's entertainment capital, the Institute on Entertainment Law and Business offers insider analysis, practical strategies and access to the industry's leading experts.
USC Gould Alumni Association International Committee - Virtual International Alumni Reception
Thursday, October 22
9 AM-10 AM (PT)
Connect with law school Trojans around the globe!
USC Gould Real Estate Law and Business
Thursday, October 29
USC Gould's Real Estate Law and Business Forum provides cutting-edge strategies for dealing with traditional and emerging challenges in the real estate industry.
USC Gould Alumni Association Orange County Committee - Virtual Wine Tasting with Onx Wines
Wednesday, November 4
5-6 PM (PT)
USC Gould Trust and Estate Institute
Friday, November 13
For nearly 50 years, USC Gould's Trust and Estate Conference has provided high-quality continuing education customized for trust, estate planning, probate and elder law professionals.
- USC Gould Alumni Association: Alumni Complimentary MCLE Day at JAMS Irvine
January 15, 2020
- USC Gould Alumni Association: Alumni Complimentary MCLE Day at JAMS Los Angeles
January 17, 2020
- USC Gould Alumni Association: Alumni and Student Bowling Night
January 22, 2020
- USC Gould Continuing Legal Education: Tax Institute
January 27-29, 2020
- USC Gould Alumni Association: Golden Trojans Luncheon
January 31, 2020
- USC Gould Alumni Association: LA Kings Game and Panel Discussion
February 22, 2020
- USC Gould Alumni Mentor Lunch
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- USC Gould Admitted Student/Alumni Reception - Chicago
March 16, 2020
- USC Gould Admitted Student/Alumni Reception - Washington, D.C.
March 17, 2020
- USC Gould Admitted Student/Alumni Reception - New York
March 18, 2020
- USC Gould Admitted Student/Alumni Reception - San Francisco
March 31, 2020
- USC Gould Alumni Association: Asian Pacific Islander Alumni Event
June 11, 2020
- Turning the Tide: Utilizing the Momentum of Today to Further the Progress of Tomorrow
August 13, 2020
- LGBTQ Rights and the Supreme Court
September 2, 2020
- USC Gould Reunion 2020
September 26, 2020