About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Gabriel and Matilda Barnett Information Technology Center and The Asa V. Call Law Library
- ASA V. CALL LAW LIBRARY
- ACCESS POLICY
- BORROWING PRIVILEGES
- INTERLIBRARY LOAN
- SEARCH CATALOGS
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LIBRARY MAP
- COURSE RESERVES
- RESEARCH GUIDES
- CONTACT US
The primary function of the Gabriel and Matilda Barnett Information Technology Center and The Asa V. Call Law Library is to support the teaching and research activities of the USC Law community.
The Law Library has a large collection of legal and legal-related print materials and databases.
Library Limited Access
The Asa V. Call Law Library observes a limited access policy at all times. Due to the Law Library's academic focus and limited resources, members of the general public should contact the LA Law Library for assistance with legal research.
Library Exam and Holiday Hours - Fall 2018
- Monday, December 10 - Thursday, December 13: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 14: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15: 8:30 a.m. - noon
- Sunday, December 16: CLOSED
- Monday, December 17: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 18 - Thursday, December 20: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 21: 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Saturday, December 22 - Tuesday, January 1: CLOSED
- Wednesday, January 2 - Friday, January 4: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 5: CLOSED
- Sunday, January 6: Regular Hours Resume
Regular Library Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Reference Office Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Asa V. Call Law Library
USC Gould School of Law
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0072
Mail Code: 0072
Law Library Telephone: 213-740-6482