About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Contact the Library
USC Gould School of Law
- ASA V. CALL LAW LIBRARY
- ACCESS POLICY
- BORROWING PRIVILEGES
- INTERLIBRARY LOAN
- SEARCH CATALOGS
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LIBRARY MAP
- COURSE RESERVES
- RESEARCH GUIDES
- CONTACT US
- Diana Jaque: Associate Dean, John Stauffer Law Library Director and Adjunct Professor of Law
- Brian Raphael: Assistant Director for Public Services and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Cindy Guyer: Senior Law Librarian, Research Services, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Paul Moorman: Senior Law Librarian, Research Services/Foreign and International Law and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Karen Skinner: Senior Law Librarian, Research Services, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Judy Davis: Senior Law Librarian, Head of Access Services and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Trevor Riehle-Ludtke: Library Supervisor