About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Contact the Library and IT Services
- ASA V. CALL LAW LIBRARY
- ACCESS POLICY
- BORROWING PRIVILEGES
- INTERLIBRARY LOAN
- SEARCH CATALOGS
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LIBRARY MAP
- COURSE RESERVES
- RESEARCH GUIDES
- CONTACT US
- Pauline Aranas: Associate Dean, John Stauffer Charitable Trust Chief Information Officer, Director of the Law Library, and Adjunct Professor of Law
- Brian Raphael: Assistant Director for Public Services and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Steven Benson: Business Coordinator
- Cindy Guyer: Senior Law Librarian - Research Services and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Paul Moorman: Senior Law Librarian - Research Services/Foreign & International Law and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Karen Skinner: Senior Law Librarian - Research Services, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Judy Davis: Senior Law Librarian, Head of Access Services and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Jane Lah: Library Supervisor
- Trevor Riehle-Ludtke: Library Supervisor
- Diana Jaque: Senior Law Librarian, Head of Collection Development and Acquisitions, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Wendy Nobunaga: Senior Law Librarian - Head of Cataloging
- Tommy Beane: Cataloging/Serials Assistant
- Hsia-Siu Cheng: Library Supervisor
- Morgan Hagedorn: Acquisitions Assistant
Information Technology Services
- Raymond Flores: Associate Dean of Information Technology
- Alex Marasovich: Assistant Director of Instructional Technology
- Hector Martins: Assistant Director of Network Services
- John Kelly: Assistant Director of Student Computing Services
- Christopher Kowalski: Director of Innovation
- Leonard Wilson: Assistant Director of User Services
- Dave Dinh: Instructional Technology Engineer
- Franklin Lopez: Web Developer II
- Christopher Lujan: Network Services Engineer
- John Sepulveda: Web Developer II
- Simon Sheu: Assistant Director of Web Services
- Hector De La Trinidad: Desktop Support Specialist
- Rachel Mendoza: User Support Specialist