About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Law Leadership Society
Alumni and Giving
- ALUMNI AND GIVING
- ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- LAW LEADERSHIP SOCIETY
- + ALUMNI EVENTS
- CLASS NOTES
- THE GOULD INITIATIVE
- GIVING TO USC GOULD
- PLANNED GIVING
- CLASS GIFT CAMPAIGN
- + LAW FIRM CHALLENGE
- CONTACT US
Benefactor - $25,000 Annually - All courtesies listed below plus
- Concierge service on law school and university matters
- Complimentary on-campus parking up to 12 times per year*
Partner - $10,000 Annually - All courtesies listed below plus
- Eligibility for membership in the USC Associates, the university's premier academic support group
- Complimentary on-campus parking up to 10 times per year*
Advisor - $5,000 Annually - All courtesies listed below plus
- Exclusive event at the home of Dean Guzman
- Complimentary on-campus parking up to 8 times per year*
Counselor - $2,500 Annually - All courtesies listed below plus
- Complimentary tickets to an exclusive fall event
- Pre-USC and Gould event dinners
- Complimentary on-campus parking up to 6 times per year*
Advocate - $1,000 Annually ($500 annually for graduates of the last five years)
- All standard Law Leadership Member courtesies
Law Leadership Society Member Courtesies
- Invitations to premier USC and USC Gould events
- Discounted or complimentary registration for select events
- Opportunity to purchase season passes or individual tickets to the USC Associates pre-game football picnics
- USC Gould's signature Law Leadership Society lapel pin
- Complimentary on-campus parking up to 4 times per year*
*All parking courtesies exclude USC football and LA Rams football game days. Parking reservations must be made in advance through the USC Gould Development and Alumni Relations Office.
For membership information, parking reservations, or inquiries about USC Associates Picnics, please contact Allison Edinger at email@example.com or call the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at 213-821-3560.