About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Master of Laws (LLM) Degree
- MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) DEGREE
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CAREER AND BAR
- CAMPUS HOUSING
- + TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC LAW (IBEL) LLM DEGREE
- ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR) LLM DEGREE
- PRIVACY LAW AND CYBERSECURITY (PLCS) LLM DEGREE
- TWO-YEAR EXTENDED MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) DEGREE
- SUMMER LAW AND ENGLISH (SLE)
- CONTACT US
Graduate & International Programs Staff
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
USC Gould School of Law
Graduate & International Programs
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0071
- Deborah Call: Associate Dean and Chief Programs Officer
- Misa Shimotsu-Kim: Assistant Dean
- Deise Benitez: Assistant Director of Registration
- Serina Bravo: Student Programs Advisor
- Michael Burke: Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Anitha Cadambi: Associate Director of Graduate Curriculum and Instruction and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Veronica Cruz-Schwerin: Academic Advisor and Registration for Residential Programs
- Andrew Culberson: Assistant Director of Career Development
- Cinthia Gonzalez: Admissions and Academic Advisor for Online Programs
- Sarah Gruzas: Director and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Sarah Hazan: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Nicholas Kajimoto: Assistant Director of Online Programs
- Monica Kim: Admissions Advisor
- Stefani Lee: Senior Student Services Advisor
- Anne Marlenga: Director of Special Projects
- Julia Martinez: Student Services Advisor
- Stephanie Moran: Student Services Assistant
- Mary Rivas: Student Services Assistant
- Ashley Sim: Assistant Director of Admissions
- Grace Zamora: Program Specialist