About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Gould Gateway: Students
USC Gould School of Law
- STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICE
- STUDENT LIFE
- STUDENT RESOURCES
- STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- + ACADEMIC JOURNALS AND MOOT COURT
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LAW REVIEW
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA REVIEW OF LAW AND SOCIAL JUSTICE (RLSJ)
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA INTERDISCIPLINARY LAW JOURNAL (ILJ)
- HALE MOOT COURT HONORS PROGRAM
- OTHER ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS
- LIFE IN LOS ANGELES
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- DIVERSITY AT USC
- + DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT PREVENTION AND REPORTING
- DESIGNATED EMPLOYEES (MANDATORY REPORTERS)
- SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT IN PARTICULAR
- REPORTING SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT AT AN EXTERNAL SITE
- SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT RESOURCES
- USC TROJAN NETWORK
- PEER SUPPORT
- + FIRST GENERATION PROFESSIONALS
The USC Gould School of Law is excited to announce the launch of Gould Gateway, a new professional networking and mentorship platform specially designed for the USC Gould community. Gould Gateway is open to all law school students, alumni, faculty and staff.
Why join Gould Gateway?
The online hub offers Gould students a wide range of benefits:
- Find and connect with Gould alumni based on practice areas, career interests, and geographic locations - including through our built-in messaging function
- Explore and access professional opportunities, shared by members of the Gould community
- Receive career advice and guidance
- Learn about upcoming events, from mentorship receptions to panel discussions
- Expand your Trojan Network!
Through this unique digital platform, students are able to connect directly with alumni for mentorship support and advice. With alumni representing a diverse ranges of professional fields, Gould student can tap into the expansive expertise and leadership of the Trojan Family, across the nation and around the world.
It's easy to join. Sign up today for Gould Gateway - your digital destination for career, community, and connection!
Questions about Gould Gateway, or interested in learning more about our mentorship programs? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Emily Ryo moderates panel with activists and leaders Connie Chung Joe, Russell Jeung
Graduates pursuing public sector careers encouraged to look into qualifications