About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals andoutcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
The Asa V. Call Law Library and Gabriel and Matilda Barnett Information Technology Center
- ASA V. CALL LAW LIBRARY
- ACCESS POLICY
- BORROWING PRIVILEGES
- INTERLIBRARY LOAN
- SEARCH CATALOGS
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LIBRARY MAP
- COURSE RESERVES
- RESEARCH GUIDES
- CONTACT US
The primary function of the Gabriel and Matilda Barnett Information Technology Center and The Asa V. Call Law Library is to support the teaching and research activities of the USC Law community.
The Law Library has a large collection of legal and legal-related print materials and databases.
Library Limited Access:
Beginning April 15, access is limited to USC law students, USC faculty and staff, and other authorized users with a demonstrable need to use our legal resources.
The Asa V. Call Law Library observes a limited access policy at all times. Due to the Law Library's academic focus and limited resources, members of the general public should contact the LA Law Library for assistance with legal research.
Extended & Finals Hours
- Friday, April 21: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday, April 22 & Sun., April 23: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Monday, April 24 thru Friday, April 28: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday, April 29 - Sun., April 30: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 1 thru Friday, May 5: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday, May 6: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 7: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 8: thru Wednesday, May 10: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 11: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 12: (Commencement) 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 13: (Makeup Exam Day) 8:30 a.m. - noon
Summer Library Hours
Sunday, May 14 - Friday, August 18, 2017
- Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Regular Reference Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
USC Gould School of Law
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0072
Mail Code: 0072
Law Library Telephone: (213) 740-6482
Reference Telephone: (213) 740-5070