About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
CLEO Workshops 2013-2014
Center for Law and Social Science (CLASS)
- CENTER FOR LAW AND SOCIAL SCIENCE (CLASS)
- CLASS WORKSHOPS
- CLEO WORKSHOPS
- WORKING PAPER SERIES
- MAILING LIST
- August 26 - Daniel Ho (Stanford Law School), Topic: "Does Class Size Reduce the Gender Gap? A Natural Experiment in Law." Co-authored with Mark Kelman (Stanford).
- September 16 - Scott Baker (Washington University School of Law), Topic: "Order with Some Law: Combining Formal and Informal Sanctions to Induce Cooperation." Co-authored with Albert Choi (University of Virginia)
- September 23 - John Skrentny (University of California, San Diego), Topic:TBA
- September 30 - Kim Krawiec (Duke University, Visiting at USC), Topic: TBA
- October 7 - Alex Lee (USC Gould School o f Law), Topic: TBA
- October 14 - Michael Simkovic (Seton Hall Law), Topic: "The Economic Value of a Law Degree."
- October 28 - Greg Walton (Stanford University), Topic: TBA
- November 4 - Justin McCrary (Berkeley), Topic: TBA
- November 11 - Mitu Gulati (Duke University, Visiting Professor at USC), Topic: TBA
- November 18 - Susan Morse (University of Texas at Austin), Topic: "Safe Harbors and Rulemaking Over Time."
- November 25 - Dan Simon (USC Gould School of Law), Topic: TBA
- December 2 - Dean Lueck (The University of Arizona), Topic: TBA
Hollywood Comes to USC Gould
April 11, 2018
Screening of Shonda Rhimes series "For The People" draws more than 100 law students
Judges Rule: Gould Students Poised and Prepared
April 5, 2018
Moot court finalists shine in annual competition
Follow the Need
April 3, 2018
Children’s rights pioneer Marian Wright Edelman inspires at USC Gould