About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
CLEO Workshops 2013-2014
USC Gould School of Law
- CENTER FOR LAW AND SOCIAL SCIENCE (CLASS)
- CLASS WORKSHOPS
- CLEO WORKSHOPS
- WORKING PAPER SERIES
- MAILING LIST
- August 26 - Daniel Ho (Stanford Law School), Topic: "Does Class Size Reduce the Gender Gap? A Natural Experiment in Law." Co-authored with Mark Kelman (Stanford).
- September 16 - Scott Baker (Washington University School of Law), Topic: "Order with Some Law: Combining Formal and Informal Sanctions to Induce Cooperation." Co-authored with Albert Choi (University of Virginia)
- September 23 - John Skrentny (University of California, San Diego), Topic:TBA
- September 30 - Kim Krawiec (Duke University, Visiting at USC), Topic: TBA
- October 7 - Alex Lee (USC Gould School o f Law), Topic: TBA
- October 14 - Michael Simkovic (Seton Hall Law), Topic: "The Economic Value of a Law Degree."
- October 28 - Greg Walton (Stanford University), Topic: TBA
- November 4 - Justin McCrary (Berkeley), Topic: TBA
- November 11 - Mitu Gulati (Duke University, Visiting Professor at USC), Topic: TBA
- November 18 - Susan Morse (University of Texas at Austin), Topic: "Safe Harbors and Rulemaking Over Time."
- November 25 - Dan Simon (USC Gould School of Law), Topic: TBA
- December 2 - Dean Lueck (The University of Arizona), Topic: TBA
Her dream job
July 25, 2021
Background as prosecutor informs Prof. Marcela Prieto’s scholarship and teaching
Service is in her DNA
July 25, 2021
Aulana Peters (JD 1973) continues to open the way for the next generation
USC Gould to offer two new minors this fall
July 8, 2021
Law and Social Justice, Law and Migration Studies respond to student interest in current issues