About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
A legacy of teaching, leading, giving
USC Gould School of Law
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- LAW, RACE AND EQUITY
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- CONSUMER INFORMATION (ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES)
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
|Scott Bice reaped great rewards from his classroom experiences.|
- Barbara and Scott Bice
- Scott Bice and Dean Andrew Guzman
- Dean Emeritus Dorothy Nelson and Barbara Bice
- Joseph Porter III (JD 1971) and Scott Bice
- From left: George Phillips, Jr. (JD 1991), Dina Phillips, Eva Iino, John Iino (JD 1987)
- Professor Scott Altman
- Erin Gielow Matzkin (JD 2002) and Matt Matzkin (JD 2000).
- Karen Wong (JD 1986) and Ruth Lavine (LLB 1943)
- From left: Steven Atlee (JD 1999) and Tamerlin Godley (JD 1996)
- From left: USC Gould Board of Councilors Chair Tom Larkins (JD 1986) and
- Gould Board of Councilors Clerkship Committee Chair Dave Walsh (JD 1985)
- Next Article: In the business of shaping entertainment: Allison Brightman
- Previous Article: Their wide world of sports
In the business of shaping entertainment: Adam Glick
January 25, 2023
Adam Glick (JD 1994) is Executive Vice President and Head of Business Affairs Warner Bros. TV
Shaped by education
January 23, 2023
Opportunity for future students motivates John (JD 1979) and Alaine Weiss to include USC Gould in their estate plans
From torts to sports
January 20, 2023
Alums Richard Rosenblatt, Ted Russell team up on Autograph, a new venture bringing Web3 to entertainment and sports