About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Student Quick Links:
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
Student Quick Links:
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Contact Us - LLM in ADR
USC Gould School of Law
- LLM IN ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (LLM IN ADR) DEGREE
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CAREER AND BAR
- CAMPUS HOUSING
- TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- CENTER FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- MASTER OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION (MDR) DEGREE
- ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR) CERTIFICATE
- MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) DEGREE
- TWO-YEAR EXTENDED MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) DEGREE
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC LAW (IBEL) LLM DEGREE
- PRIVACY LAW AND CYBERSECURITY (PLCS) LLM DEGREE
- ONLINE MASTER OF LAWS DEGREE (LLM)
- SUMMER LAW AND ENGLISH (SLE)
- ORGANIZATIONS, EVENTS AND NEWS
- CONTACT US
If you have questions about this program, please contact us at:USC Gould School of Law
Graduate & International Programs
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0071
If you would like to meet with an Admissions Advisor, please click here to schedule an appointment.
Graduate & International Programs Staff
- Deborah Call: Associate Dean and Chief Programs Officer
- Misa Shimotsu-Kim: Associate Dean and Dean of Students for Graduate and International Programs
- Anna Badua: Senior Instructional Designer
- Guadalupe Barreiro: Learning Systems Specialist
- Serina Bravo: Student Programs Advisor
- Michael Burke: Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Anitha Cadambi: Senior Associate Director and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Bailey Clem-Byquist: Student Services Advisor
- Abigail Davis: Student Services Advisor
- Cinthia Gonzalez: Admissions and Academic Advisor
- Sarah Gruzas: Director of Special Projects and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Sarah Hazan: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Nicholas Kajimoto: Senior Associate Director
- Monica Kim: Admissions Advisor
- Stefani Lee: Senior Student Services Advisor
- Anne Marlenga: Director of Special Projects and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Julia Martinez: Associate Director of Registration
- Stephanie Moran: Student Services Advisor
- Marnie OBrien-Wagner: Instructional Designer
- Mary Rivas: Student Services Advisor
- Ashley Sim: Associate Director of Admissions
- Amanda Thyden: Career and Academic Student Advisor