About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
USC Trojan Network
USC Gould School of Law
- STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICE
- STUDENT LIFE
- STUDENT RESOURCES
- STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- + ACADEMIC JOURNALS AND MOOT COURT
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LAW REVIEW
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA REVIEW OF LAW AND SOCIAL JUSTICE (RLSJ)
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA INTERDISCIPLINARY LAW JOURNAL (ILJ)
- HALE MOOT COURT HONORS PROGRAM
- OTHER ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS
- LIFE IN LOS ANGELES
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- DIVERSITY AT USC
- + DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT PREVENTION AND REPORTING
- DESIGNATED EMPLOYEES (MANDATORY REPORTERS)
- SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT IN PARTICULAR
- REPORTING SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT AT AN EXTERNAL SITE
- SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT RESOURCES
- USC TROJAN NETWORK
- PEER SUPPORT
- + FIRST GENERATION PROFESSIONALS
USC alumni form a close and supportive community that is lifelong and worldwide. One of the nation's most robust and renowned alumni organizations, the Trojan Family includes more than 375,000 graduates who are deeply committed to fostering the success of new generations of USC students.
Trojans work in every field and in nearly every country around the world. As a USC Gould graduate, you will be part of an influential network leading the legal profession. Our more than 10,000 law alumni include partners in the world's largest law firms, leaders of civil rights movements, and CEOs and presidents of multibillion-dollar companies.
Gould Alumni Spotlight: Albert C. Lum, LLB 1965
Professor testifies on court transparency before the U.S. Senate Committee
A long journey to good works
May 10, 2022
Alex Tron named winner of Irmas Fellowship