About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
USC Gould School of Law
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- LAW, RACE AND EQUITY
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- CONSUMER INFORMATION (ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES)
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Changing lives through forward-focused research, philanthropy, and community engagement
The Summer 2022 issue of USC Law Magazine highlights change makers among the Gould School of Law's students, alumni and faculty who are moving society and the legal field forward in a positive direction. From historic gifts and global partnerships to high-stakes research and clinical impact, learn more in the latest edition of our magazine. Download the full issue »
- Post-Conviction Justice Project made juvenile justice system reform a priority - bringing hope to thousands sentenced to life without parole
- Joyous ending for Immigration Clinic client - after 16 years, court decision opens door to permanent U.S. residence
- International Human Rights Clinic works to obtain humanitarian parole for Afghans
- IP and Technology Law Clinic student’s paper sheds light on legal issues for entrepreneurs who use blockchain tech
- Small Business Clinic gives healthy meals business peace of mind
- Family Law Mediation Clinic students learn by doing during pandemic
- 2022 USC Gould School awards honor students, faculty, staff
- Gould Preview supports incoming law students with community, skill building
- Amy Alderfer receives USC's Widney Alumni House Volunteer Award
- Award-winning public interest attorney Melinda Bird shares inspiring stories at 10th Neiman-Sieroty Lecture
- Hon. Adalberto Jordan, U.S. Court of Appeals, brings expertise to Gould at Jurist-in-Residence visit
- Jody Armour elected to ACLU of SoCal Board
A lifelong love of storytelling
September 18, 2023
USC Gould welcomes JD class that raises standards of achievement
September 18, 2023
New 1L class is the most academically accomplished on record at the law school
Facing the tragedy of war
September 13, 2023
Professor Marcela Prieto’s new book, “The Morality of the Laws of War,” argues for strengthening international law to el...