About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
USC Gould School of Law
- STANDALONE ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR) CERTIFICATE
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) IN ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- MASTER OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION (MDR) DEGREE
- ORGANIZATIONS, EVENTS AND NEWS
- CONTACT US
If you have questions about this program, please contact us at:USC Gould School of Law
Graduate & International Programs
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0071
LLM Admisisons Email: email@example.com
ADR Admissions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Front Desk
We are providing live office hours via Zoom while our law school building remains closed due to COVID-19 public health measures:
Monday - Thursday: 9:30-10:00am and 4:00-4:30pm (Pacific Time)
Please click here to join our virtual front desk.
Please note that Virtual Front Desk hours will not be offered on Fridays or during the university holidays and law school closures.
Graduate & International Programs Staff
- Deborah Call: Associate Dean and Chief Programs Officer
- Misa Shimotsu-Kim: Associate Dean and Dean of Students for Graduate and International Programs
- Deise Benitez: Assistant Director of Registration
- Serina Bravo: Student Programs Advisor
- Michael Burke: Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Anitha Cadambi: Associate Director of Graduate Curriculum and Instruction and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Veronica Cruz-Schwerin: Academic Advisor and Registration for Residential Programs
- Andrew Culberson: Assistant Director of Career Development
- Cinthia Gonzalez: Admissions and Academic Advisor for Online Programs
- Sarah Gruzas: Director and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Sarah Hazan: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Nicholas Kajimoto: Assistant Director of Online Programs
- Monica Kim: Admissions Advisor
- Stefani Lee: Senior Student Services Advisor
- Anne Marlenga: Director of Special Projects
- Julia Martinez: Student Services Advisor
- Stephanie Moran: Student Services Assistant
- Mary Rivas: Student Services Assistant
- Ashley Sim: Assistant Director of Admissions
- Grace Zamora: Program Specialist