About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
Admissions (Graduate & International Programs)
Continuing Legal Education
email@example.com | (213) 740-6473
- Andrew T. Guzman: Dean and Carl Mason Franklin Chair in Law, and Professor of Law and Political Science
- Alexander Capron: University Professor, Vice Dean for Faculty and Academic Affairs, Scott H. Bice Chair in Healthcare Law, Policy and Ethics, Professor of Law and Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, Co-Director, Pacific Center for Health Policy and Ethics
- Elizabeth Carroll: Associate Vice Dean for Curriculum, Professor of Lawyering Skills, and Director of Legal Writing and Advocacy Program
- Donald Scotten: Vice Dean for Administration and Professor of the Practice of Law
- Jo Lynn Edmiston: Executive Assistant
Development & Graduate Relations
- Robin Maness: Associate Dean and Chief Development Officer
- Edward (Ned) Anthony: Senior Director of Development
- Nicole Stark: Director of Alumni Relations
- Allison Edinger: Director of Annual Giving
- Stephanie Lertzman: Director of Development
- Katy Schlesinger: Director of Development
- Chloe Reid: Director of Special Projects for Development
Addressing the Refugee Crisis in Los Angeles
June 29, 2017
Panelists raise awareness of legal and public health consequences of new federal policies
Law Students Get to Know Future Employers
June 27, 2017
Second annual “Meet the Firm Night” helps 2Ls strategize job search efforts
Up for the Cultural Challenges
June 23, 2017
Meet Gould's new Associate Director of Graduate Instruction and Curriculum, Anitha Cadambi LLM 2011