About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
3+3 Accelerated Bachelor/JD
Juris Doctor (JD) Program
- JURIS DOCTOR (JD) DEGREE
- + CURRICULUM
- CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
- JD DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
- COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
- CLASS RANK AND GRADING
- CLINICS AND PRACTICUMS
- DUAL DEGREES
- STUDY ABROAD
- DATES AND DEADLINES
- CLASS PROFILE
- + TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- COST OF ATTENDANCE
- COST AND VALUE
- TYPES OF AID
- FRANK ROTHMAN SCHOLARS
- PUBLIC INTEREST SCHOLARS
- HONORS SCHOLARS
- FIRST GENERATION PROFESSIONALS
- LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (LRAP)
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- RECRUITMENT EVENTS
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- + ALTERNATE ADMISSIONS PATHS
- TRANSFER STUDENTS
- VISITING STUDENTS
- HOUSING AND TRANSPORTATION
- ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES
- CONTACT US
The 3+3 Accelerated Bachelor/JD program is designed for outstanding USC undergraduates interested in attending USC Gould School of Law. You will be able to complete your undergraduate and law school studies in six years instead of the usual seven, helping you fast-track your career. The accelerated degree pathway is open to all majors.
To be considered for the 3+3 accelerated Bachelor/JD program you must:
- Complete your undergraduate degree requirements by the end of your third year of college.
- Maintain a 3.80 undergraduate cumulative GPA.
- Report an SAT/ACT score within the 85th percentile.
The law school application must be submitted by January of your third year in college. The LSAT is not currently required under this special program, however, this may be subject to change per the American Bar Association's yearly review of program regulations.
- Meet with your major academic advisor to discuss your remaining degree requirements, and the likelihood of completing your bachelor's degree in three years. If graduating in three years is feasible, request a course plan that reflects your anticipated graduation date. Make sure your STARS Report is updated, including all necessary course substitutions or waivers
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a USC Gould Office of Undergraduate Law advisor to determine your remaining degree requirements and the likelihood of completing your degree in three years.
- After meeting with a USC Gould Office of Undergraduate Law advisor, submit your law school application. Application components include the following:
- All undergraduate transcripts
- Personal statement (2-4 pages)
- Two letters of recommendations (at least one academic)
- A reported SAT/ACT score within the 85th percentile
- An account with the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) so USC Gould can receive a Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report on your behalf.
- Personal interview
USC Gould does not accept applications for the 3+3 Accelerated Bachelor/JD degree submitted via LSAC.
View dates and deadlines for the 3+3 Accelerated Bachelor/JD degree.
Start the online application process.
Schedule a Tour
Come experience life at USC Gould.
Visit a Classroom
Sit in on a real class session.
Request More Information
Download or request a copy of our informative viewbook by postal mail.
Check Application Status
Check your application status online.
Meet your JD student ambassadors.
Admitted Students Portal
Log in to our admitted students portal.
Still have questions? Let us help.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Follow us at: @uscgouldadmissions