About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Master of Laws (LLM) in International Business and Economic Law
- MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC LAW
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CAREER AND BAR
- CAMPUS HOUSING
- + TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- CONTACT US
We are still accepting LLM applications for the 2019-20 academic year on a rolling basis until our final deadline of May 1, 2019.
Apply now and receive a $75 application fee waiver and expedited admissions decision! All admitted applicants are automatically eligible for scholarship consideration and housing stipend consideration.
Join us this summer for Summer Law & English! This 4-week summer course helps you to prepare for learning U.S. law and English language skills prior to your LLM. Students that continue on to study their LLM at USC Gould will also receive a $500 textbook stipend.
Spend the summer in LA. No grades, no exams. Use code 'uscsleapply' to waive the application fee when you apply now
The Master of Laws (LLM) in International Business and Economic Law degree is offered through the USC Gould School of Law in connection with its Center for Transnational Law and Business. The center promotes world-class policy analysis, research and educational opportunities in international law, business and policy.
As a student earning the LLM in International Business and Economic Law degree, you will develop a global perspective and interdisciplinary skills that will enable you to understand and integrate relevant laws, policies and business best practices that shape international commerce and trade. You will receive training in negotiating and facilitating cross-border transactions, and master the organizational, transactional and compliance aspects of servicing globally engaged clients.
The LLM in International Business and Economic Law is a one-year, 24-unit degree program offered on campus on a full-time basis, and enrollment is limited to the fall semester.
Why Choose USC Gould?
Top reasons to pursue the Master of Laws in International Business and Economic Law degree at USC Gould:
- Earn a master's degree from a top 20 law school, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- Scholarships & Housing Stipends offered — All applicants will be considered automatically for our scholarship awards and housing stipends. Exceptional candidates will receive a prestigious Dean's Academic Excellence Award.
- Receive career and professional support — USC Gould offers workshops and individually tailored advice on developing your career plan, as well as mentorship opportunities and tools for law school exam preparation and bar exam preparation.
- Join the Trojan Family — A renowned network of 375,000 alumni who are deeply committed to furthering the success of USC graduates, our more than 10,000 law graduates include partners in the world's largest law firms as well as CEOs and presidents of multibillion-dollar companies.