About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
- STUDENT LIFE
- STUDENT RESOURCES
- STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- + ACADEMIC JOURNALS AND MOOT COURT
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LAW REVIEW
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA REVIEW OF LAW AND SOCIAL JUSTICE (RLSJ)
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA INTERDISCIPLINARY LAW JOURNAL (ILJ)
- HALE MOOT COURT HONORS PROGRAM
- LIFE IN LOS ANGELES
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- DIVERSITY AT USC
- + DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT PREVENTION AND REPORTING
- RESPONSIBLE EMPLOYEES (MANDATORY REPORTERS)
- SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT IN PARTICULAR
- REPORTING SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT AT AN EXTERNAL SITE
- SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT RESOURCES
- USC TROJAN NETWORK
- PEER SUPPORT
- + FIRST GENERATION PROFESSIONALS
Start here to find essential USC Gould information and resources. Resources with a lock icon () require myLaw Portal log in.
- Career Services and Campus Jobs
- Class, Exam and Registration
- Events and Communication Guidance
- Experiential Learning
- Housing, Transportation and Safety
- Involvement Opportunities
- Library Access and Study Help
- Supplies and Technology Assistance
- Support Resources and Financial Aid
Career Services and Campus Jobs
For questions about payroll or personnel, including research assistants, teaching assistants and work study, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate & International Programs
Class, Exam and Registration Info
- View class and exam schedules
- Access registration and application forms
- See exam and grade information (handbook section 6)
- Read course descriptions
Events and Communication Guidance
- View event calendar
- Submit an event to the calendar
- Learn about student organization events and fundraising
- Download templates, logos and learn about USC Gould identity guidelines
- Learn about USC identity guidelines
- Follow USC Gould social media accounts
- Read USC Law Magazine
- Find USC Gould Photos
- Learn about externships
- Find pro bono and public service opportunities
- See current experiential learning offerings
Housing, Transportation and Safety
- Find housing
- Learn about USC buses, parking and safe ride program
- USCard university ID
- UPass reduced fair transit Pass
- Visit USC Village shops and restaurants
- Get familiar with the Department of Public Safety
- Report concerns to Trojans Care 4 Trojans
- Participate in student-run academic law journals and moot court
- Join a USC Gould student organization
- Learn about additional USC student organizations and campus activities
- Find pro bono and public service opportunities
Library Access and Study Help
- Learn about the Asa V. Call Law Library hours and access policy
- Browse online study aids
- Find course materials to reserve
- Reserve a study room
- Review sample and archived exams
- USC Libraries: other libraries on campus and online catalogues
Supplies and Technology Assistance
Contact email@example.com for IT support regarding computers, network, internet, account information, passwords, printing, scanning, cloud storage, backup and data recovery, software, Examsoft, Examplify, VPN, virus/anti-virus, email accounts, Office 365, Gmail, etc.
For questions about mails, keys, copying and other materials, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet peer mentors
- Student Health
- School Counseling Services (on-site counselor)
- Gym and Recreational Sports
- Mindful USC
- Report discrimination or harassment
- Find out about disability accommodations (section 7.2)
- Learn about the C. David Molina First Generation Professionals Program
- Read about USC Gould's commitment to diversity
FX Chairman John Landgraf Headlines Entertainment Law Event at USC Gould
November 20, 2019
Institute draws attorneys, artists and executives.
USC expands effort to protect elections from digital attacks
November 18, 2019
With support from Google, USC schools to train election officials nationwide.
Alumni Spotlight: Q&A with Justin Hoyt
November 13, 2019
The LLM in ADR alum is an arbitrator, discovery referee and mediator, JAMS research attorney and Gould lecturer.