About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
USC Gould School of Law
- JD CAREER SERVICES
- + JD STUDENT CAREER SERVICES
- CAREER COUNSELING
- CAREER EVENTS AND RESOURCES
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- EMPLOYMENT STATISTICS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ALUMNI SERVICES
- + CAREER INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- RECIPROCITY POLICY
- CONTACT US
The Career Services Office connects JD students and legal employers in a variety of ways:
- On-campus interviews: During the fall and spring semesters, law firms, government agencies, public interest organizations and corporations visit USC Gould to interview students for summer and post-graduate positions.
- Job fairs: Annually, the Career Services Office participates in the Washington, D.C., New York, Texas, and Chicago Off-Campus Recruitment Programs with the Midwest/California/Georgia Consortium (MCGC), a group of elite law schools that gives USC Gould students interviewing opportunities with legal employers in these locations. We also support student participation in numerous specialty job fairs nationwide.
- Public sector and practice specialty opportunities: USC Gould is a member of the Southern California Consortium of Law Schools, which provides you with the ability to participate in the annual Public Interest/Public Sector Career Day and Job Fair.
- Job postings: Throughout the year, our students apply for summer, part-time and full-time positions with private- and public-sector employers through Symplicity, our online recruitment database.
In the business of shaping entertainment: Adam Glick
January 25, 2023
Adam Glick (JD 1994) is Executive Vice President and Head of Business Affairs Warner Bros. TV
Shaped by education
January 23, 2023
Opportunity for future students motivates John (JD 1979) and Alaine Weiss to include USC Gould in their estate plans
From torts to sports
January 20, 2023
Alums Richard Rosenblatt, Ted Russell team up on Autograph, a new venture bringing Web3 to entertainment and sports