About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
- JD CAREER SERVICES
- + JD STUDENT CAREER SERVICES
- CAREER COUNSELING
- CAREER EVENTS AND RESOURCES
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- EMPLOYMENT STATISTICS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ALUMNI SERVICES
- + CAREER INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- RECIPROCITY POLICY
- CONTACT US
USC Gould School of Law (Room 110)
699 Exposition Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90089
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Elizabeth Armour, Associate Dean and Dean of Career Services
- Rachel Kronick Rothbart, Director
- Linda Richardson, Associate Director
- Ron Han, Assistant Director
- Lynn Yang, Assistant Director
- Andrea Chen Ayvazian, Assistant Director
- Tegan Amendolare, Program Logistics Coordinator
- Harut Harry Stepanyan, Career Services Assistant
Tolson testifies on Voting Rights Act before Congress
October 8, 2019
Vice Dean presented research on voting access to House Judiciary Committee.
1Ls hear advice, encouragement at orientation.