About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Master of International Trade Law and Economics (MITLE)
USC Gould School of Law
- MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAW AND ECONOMICS
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CAREER OPPORTUNITES
- + CAMPUS HOUSING
- + TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- + CONTACT US
Join us on April 22nd at 12:30 p.m. (PDT)!
Register to attend a webinar to learn about USC Gould's master's degrees for non-lawyer professionals: Master of Studies in Law (MSL), Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR), and Master of International Trade Law and Economics (MITLE): https://bit.ly/uscgouldapril22webinar.
The Master of International Trade Law and Economics (MITLE) degree is offered by USC Gould School of Law jointly with USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences Department of Economics. This degree provides students with an interdisciplinary, global perspective and the knowledge and skills relevant to the laws, policies, and business practices that shape international trade and economics.
The Master of International Trade Law and Economics is a one-year, 32-unit degree program offered on campus on a full-time basis. USC offers a spring and fall start date.
This degree is open to anyone with a bachelor's degree in any field; however, students are required to have a solid foundation in mathematics, including calculus.
Why choose USC?
Top reasons to pursue the Master of International Trade Law and Economics degree offered by USC Gould and USC Dornsife:
- Earn a master's degree from a top 20 law school, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- Enroll in specialized coursework - Prepare for careers in government, international trade, economics, and policy work with targeted curriculum taught by experienced faculty.
- Scholarships and Housing Stipends offered - All applicants will be considered automatically for our scholarship awards.
- Receive career and professional support - USC offers workshops and individually tailored advice on developing your career plan, as well as mentorship opportunities and tools for exam preparation.
- Join the Trojan Family - A renowned network of over 420,000 alumni who are deeply committed to furthering the success of USC graduates.
- Understand relevant laws, policies and business best practices related to international trade and economics.
- Develop a basic understanding of the quantitative methods and data sources used in economic and trade policy analysis.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of the economic aspects and legal regulations involved with international trade.
- Identify practical issues that arise when engaging in international trade law and economics.
THE LATEST NEWS. REDEFINED.
Office Hours: Entertainment Law
January 4, 2023
Student Spotlight: In Pursuit of Therapeutic Justice for All
December 9, 2022
What Can You Do with an LLM Degree?
November 28, 2022