About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Partnership Benefits for ISTS Network Participants
- MASTER OF STUDIES IN LAW (MSL) DEGREE - ONLINE
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- MASTER OF STUDIES IN LAW (MSL) DEGREE - ON CAMPUS
- CONTACT US
USC Gould School of Law has established a partnership with International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS), to expand educational opportunities, including graduate degrees and certificates, to staff of ISTS network participant employers. With an array of relevant curricula and expertise among our distinguished faculty, we provide a dynamic learning experience designed specifically for working professionals.
Benefits for ISTS network participants include:
- Scholarship savings totaling 20% of your program's tuition rate will be awarded. The scholarship award will be deducted from your tuition bill over the course of your studies
- Highly qualified candidates may be awarded scholarship savings of more than 20%
- Personalized application support from our admissions advisors
- Individual academic advising and course registration assistance
- Flexible and convenient coursework
- Courses taught by our prominent faculty of scholars and practitioners
- Access to USC's famous Trojan Family network, with connections to more than 11,000 USC Gould alumni worldwide
- Collaborative classroom experiences, with small classes that enhance the opportunities for student and faculty interaction
Why choose USC Gould?
USC Gould School of Law, one of the nation's top-ranked law schools, partners with leading corporations and organizations across the country seeking both general and specialized legal training for their employees.
Our programs offer experienced and entry-level professionals an unparalleled legal education to help them enhance their skills and better serve your organization, including in the fields of business, government, compliance, engineering, education, entertainment, health care, social work, law enforcement, human resources, patent agencies, and a variety of other areas that intersect with law.
USC is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). USC Gould School of Law is accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA), and the online Master of Studies in Law (MSL) degree and the online Master of Laws (LLM) degree have received formal acquiescence by the ABA Section of Legal Education. The prestigious education and connections offered by USC will benefit your employees' work and your organization as a whole.
What academic programs can I study?
The Master of Studies in Law (MSL) program enrolls candidates who have a bachelor's degree in any field of study who wish to gain legal skills and knowledge that can be applied directly to advance their careers and serve their organizations. The MSL program is taught in a 100% digital environment.
Master's degree programs require 21 units of study, which can be completed in as few as three semesters or as many as six semesters.
Our current set of online courses includes:
- Business Law Principles
- Business Organizations
- Constitutional Law
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Compliance
- Contract Drafting and Strategy
- Corporate Governance
- Employment Discrimination Law
- Employment Dispute Mediation
- Entertainment Law and Industry
- Financial Institution Regulation
- Global Regulatory Compliance
- Health Care Compliance
- Health Care Law, Business and Finance
- Health Law and Policy
- Human Resource Compliance
- Intellectual Property: Copyright
- Intellectual Property: Trademark
- Introduction to Litigation in U.S. Courts
- Introduction to the U.S. Legal System
- Legal Profession
- Legal Research
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patient Privacy Law
- Regulatory Compliance
- Securities Regulation
- Topics in American Law
Online certificate programs enroll both lawyers and non-lawyers and can be completed alone or within one of our online degree programs. Certificate programs require 12 units of study, alone or within a degree program, and can be completed in as few as two semesters or as many as four semesters.
Online certificate programs:
Information on graduation rates, the median debt of students who have completed the program, and other important information, can be found here.
Undergraduate courses and programs are not available to ISTS network participants through USC Gould School of Law.
The application process is simple for ISTS network participants to complete, and we provide personalized support throughout the process from our admissions advisors. No GRE or LSAT score is required, and the application fee is waived for all ISTS network participants.
To view the full list of application requirements and get started on your online application form, please visit one of the following:
Ensure your discounted tuition is applied by indicating that you are an ISTS network employee, as well as your employer's name in the Referral Information section of the application form.
Contact us today to discuss your future at USC Gould School of Law!